Once you’ve created a Garbo account, gone through onboarding, and have claimed your free search credits from Stir, you can follow these steps to search for someone:
- Log into your Garbo account at www.app.garbo.io
- Click “Search for Someone”
- Select who you’re searching for
- Enter the information you have available on the search form (such as a first name and phone number of the person you’re trying to search)
- Click get results and wait for the results to finish loading to view
Please note that once you close out of this search page, you will no longer be able to access your search results and will have to perform the search again. If you have any questions about how to search for someone, please contact the Garbo team via their helpdesk or at email@example.com.