To edit your profile:
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Then select the "Edit" option.
- Next, select the field on your profile that you want to edit, and that field will become available for editing.
- When you've finished editing, click on the back arrow, and your updates will be saved automatically.
- If you're editing a field that has to be sent for approval, it might take up to 24 hours before it's approved and posted to the site.
When you're editing your profile, we assume it's because you want people to see your updates. For this reason, your profile will automatically become visible after the changes are approved.
If you don't want your profile to be visible after editing, you'll need to hide it as soon as it's approved.
You can hide your profile by accessing your Profile Settings.
Are you having trouble editing your profile from a desktop/computer?
- If you're having trouble editing any portion of your profile from the Edit Profile page, click the "Refresh" button in your browser or the F5 key on your keyboard.
- This will refresh the profile page, and you should be able to edit your profile when the screen is refreshed (reloaded).