Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can resolve most browser-related issues on our site. Included below are instructions for the most common browsers used on our site:
- Click the Chrome icon in the taskbar to open Chrome (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Stir ).
- Click the three-dot icon in the Chrome browser toolbar.
- Select "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the "Privacy and security" section, click the "Clear Browsing Data" button.
- In the drop-down menu for Time Range, choose "All time."
- Check off "Browsing history," "Download history," "Cookies and other site data," and "Cached images and files."
- Click the "Clear Data" button.
- Close Chrome, restart the browser, and try logging in to Stir again.
Internet Explorer 11:
- Click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar to open Internet Explorer (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Stir ).
- Click the "Tools" button, point to "Safety," and then click "Delete Browsing History."
- Click the Firefox icon in the taskbar to open Firefox (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Stir ).
- Hover over "History" and click on "Clear Recent History."
- Click on the drop-down for "Time range to clear" and select "Everything."
- Click on the down arrow next to "Details" and make sure "Cookies" and "Cache" are selected.
- Click on "Clear Now" and close the "Clear Recent History" window.
- Click the Safari icon in the taskbar to open Safari (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Stir ).
- Select Safari from the menu bar.
- Select "Preferences."
- Click "Privacy."
- Click "Remove All Website Data."
- Close Safari, restart the browser and try again (it may be helpful to restart the computer).
- Click the Edge icon in the taskbar to open Edge (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Stir ).
- Click the three-line icon in the top right corner.
- Click the clock-shaped "History" button.
- Select "Cookies and saved website data" and "Cached data and files," and click "Clear."
If you do not use one of the above-mentioned browsers, please refer to the Help feature for your browser.