Unable to Sign In
If you are receiving an error message when you attempt to sign in or use your password to make changes to your account settings, please review the following troubleshooting tips to help get you on your way:
- Email Address/Password
- Hopefully, this is a simple matter of entering the correct email address and password. If your password auto-populates for you, try typing the password in manually. If that doesn't work, Click Here to enter your registered email address, and we will send you a password reset email.
- Blocked and Refunded
- We take security very seriously at Stir. Unfortunately, that means that sometimes honest members are mistakenly blocked and/or refunded. If you're a paid subscriber, check your financial account to see if we've returned your subscription charge. If a mistake has been made on our part, be sure to get in touch with us immediately so we can make it right.
Some other possibilities: If you reset your password using the Forgot Password form, but you're still unable to sign in, make sure you're accessing the U.S. sign-in page by navigating to https://www.stir.com/
- If your email address is not recognized in the Forgot Password field, make sure you are entering the email address associated with your Stir account.
- If you have multiple Stir accounts, make sure you enter the right one.
- If you're sure you have the correct email address and it's not being accepted, there may be a larger issue to address. Contact us, and we'll get it taken care of as quickly as possible.
- If you are copying and pasting your password into the password field, be sure you did not copy a blank space before or after the password.
- Still Not Working
- Contact Us It was worth a shot. If we haven't resolved your situation with the information above, please contact us.
- To help us find your account, make sure to include in your message your full name, email address, username, and ZIP code, along with a description of what happens when you try to sign in, including any error messages.