Canceling a Subscription
- If you don't have a paid subscription (or have already turned off your auto-renewal), you can cancel your membership by visiting the Manage Subscription section on your Account Settings page.
When you cancel your membership, we immediately Hide your profile and photos from other members. If you wish to rejoin the Stir community, all you have to do is sign in and reactivate your account.
- Please click here if you want to cancel your subscription (turn off auto-renewal).
Canceling Additional Features
- If you purchased additional features for your subscription (like Private Mode), you can cancel those additional features without canceling your basic subscription.
To cancel an additional feature, follow these steps.
- Mobile browser/App:
- Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right.
- Scroll all the way down and locate Manage Account,
- Tap on Manage Subscription
- Tap on Subscription Status.
- Locate the additional feature you want to cancel, and tap on the "Deactivate" link to the right of that feature.
- If you're prompted to confirm that you want to cancel, tap on Yes
- Click on the gear icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on Manage Subscription.
- Click on Subscription Status.
- Locate the additional feature you want to cancel, and click on the "Deactivate" link to the right of that feature.
- If you're prompted to confirm that you want to cancel, click Yes.
You will still be able to use the additional feature until the End Date shown on the Subscription Status page. That particular feature won't renew with the rest of your subscription package on your next renewal date.
After you cancel an additional feature, you'll notice the Deactivate link changes to say Reactivate instead. If you want to add that feature back to your subscription, click on the Reactivate link.
Please keep in mind that this will not cancel your basic subscription package.
These steps will only cancel the subscription add-ons.